It is my commitment to abide by all state mandated guidelines to unsure the safest experience for all clients.
Please read the client protocol below to prepare for your appointment.
- Scheduling will be different. I will space out appointments to avoid multiple clients "waiting"
- Please arrive on time! This will provide enough time to properly sanitize & disinfect between clients.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times
- In order to help keep your mask on, please no food or drinks. Bottled water is available
- You will be required to wash your hands before and after your service. Hand Sanitizer is always available.
- Please come alone to your appointment. No guests (including children) will be allowed.
- If you or anyone in your household has traveled internationally within 14 days of your appointment, you are required to reschedule for 2 weeks post travel.
- If you or anyone in your household has been sick or tested positive for Covid-19 within 14 days of your appointment, you will be rescheduled for 30 days later.
- the state of Illinois suggests taking client temperatures. This will not be mandatory but encouraged.
PLEASE do not be offended by any of these guidelines!
I am taking extra precautions because your safety is my greatest concern!