Sugar Me will reopen
Tuesday June 2nd!
It is my commitment to abide by all state mandated guidelines to unsure the safest experience for all clients.
Please read the client protocol below to prepare for your appointment.
- Scheduling will be different. I will space out appointments to avoid multiple clients "waiting"
- Please arrive on time! This will provide enough time to properly sanitize & disinfect between clients.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times
- In order to help keep your mask on, please no food or drinks. Bottled water is available
- You will be required to wash your hands before and after your service. Hand Sanitizer is always available.
- Please come alone to your appointment. No guests (including children) will be allowed.
- If you or anyone in your household has traveled internationally within 14 days of your appointment, you are required to reschedule for 2 weeks post travel.
- If you or anyone in your household has been sick or tested positive for Covid-19 within 14 days of your appointment, you will be rescheduled for 30 days later.
- the state of Illinois suggests taking client temperatures. This will not be mandatory but encouraged.
PLEASE do not be offended by any of these guidelines!
I am taking extra precautions because your safety is my greatest concern!